Tori Bryson, Senior Manager, has over 20 years of experience in public accounting with local and regional firms. She joined the HSS team in 2007. She has extensive experience performing assurance and consulting services for nonprofit organizations and employee benefit plans as well as closely-held businesses in other industries such as manufacturing/distribution, health care and hospitality.
Tori resides in Vancouver, Washington and enjoys spending time with her family.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Business Administration, Accounting, University of Arizona
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon
- Licensed to practice in the State of Washington
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- HSS Nonprofit Industry Team, Member
- Oregon Energy Fund, Treasurer
- Rotary Club of Portland, Former Board Member
- Portland Rotary Charitable Trust, Former President