I joined the HSS team in 2012 and have enjoyed over 6 years living the glamorous life of a public accountant. Prior to joining the firm, I owned my own business for 22 years, providing bookkeeping and consulting services to small businesses in the Vancouver/Clark County area. After raising my family, I decided to start a new chapter in my life, which took me back to college, through my CPA exams, and into my fulfilling new career. I have gained extensive experience providing assurance and consulting services to the firm’s clients, including nonprofit organizations, employee benefit plans, and closely-held businesses. I strive to use the vast experience I’ve gained over the years to provide added value to the clients with whom I work.
I live in Tualatin with my husband. I love having our house filled with our five adult children and their growing families. When I’m not working, I enjoy traveling, cooking, and cheering for my Seahawks.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Business Administration, Accounting (summa cum laude), Washington State University
- Master of Accounting Degree, Tax, Washington State University
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- HSS recruiting team for Washington State University Vancouver
- HSS Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee, Member