Riley Blankenship, Manager, joined the firm in 2015 and has spent her entire public accounting career at HSS. Riley has extensive experience in providing tax compliance and tax consulting services for individuals and closely held entities, with an emphasis in construction. Riley resides in Tigard with her husband Adam and daughter Norah and twins Quinn and Leo. Outside of work, she enjoys traveling, biking, playing cribbage, and being outdoors with family and friends.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Biola University
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- HSS Construction Industry Team, Member