Madeline Payne, Tax Partner, has practiced public accounting since 2010 and joined the HSS team in 2011. Madeline provides tax compliance and tax consulting services for individuals and closely held entities in a wide variety of industries including construction, real estate, professional services, and manufacturing.
Madeline resides in Portland with her husband and three children. Outside of work, her interests include traveling, reading, and spending time with family.
Education and Licensing
- Master of Science in Taxation, Golden Gate University
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, University of Oregon
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member