I joined HSS at the start of my public accounting career in 2017. I was drawn to the firm by the opportunities to work with a wide variety of clients and collaboration between HSS members that was evident from my first day here.
AT HSS, I work on audits and reviews for not-for-profit clients, including Uniform Guidance audits over government expenditures and retirement plan audits. In addition, I specialize in audit and attestation work for closely held businesses, with a concentration in the construction industry.
Education and Licensing:
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration (cum laude), concentrations in accounting and management information services, Washington State University.
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- HSS Construction Industry Team, Member