Lené Westfall, Director (Tax), has been in public accounting since 1998. She joined HSS in 2012 and provides tax compliance and tax consulting services for individuals and closely held companies in various industries, including service, retail, wholesale, manufacturing and construction.
Outside of the office, Lené enjoys spending time with her family.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Business Administration – Professional Accounting (summa cum laude), Eastern Washington University
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon
- Licensed to practice in the State of Idaho
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- Idaho Society of Certified Public Accountants (ISCPA), Member