Leah DiGregorio, Tax Partner, has practiced in public accounting since 1999, and joined HSS in 2007. Her experience includes tax, audit and litigation support. Leah’s experience in these areas includes tax compliance, tax planning, entity structure evaluation, auditing, forensic accounting, and fraud investigation. She also specializes in tax issues affecting nonprofit organizations and has recently been added to the AICPA’s National Exempt Organizations Technical Resource Council.
Outside of the office Leah enjoys spending time with her family.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Business Administration, Accounting, Portland State University
- Masters of Science in Taxation, Golden Gate University
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Member
- AICPA National Exempt Organizations Technical Resource Council, Member
- HSS Technology Committee, Member
- HSS Construction Industry Team, Member
- HSS Nonprofit Industry Team, Member