Jennifer Perrier, Manager, joined the firm in 2010 and has spent her entire public accounting career at HSS. Prior to joining the HSS team, Jennifer spent 6 years as an accounting specialist and bookkeeper. Jennifer has extensive experience performing assurance and consulting services for nonprofit organizations, with an emphasis on Uniform Guidance audits. Her experience also includes assurance services with employee benefit plans and closely-held businesses.
Jennifer resides in Tigard with her husband. Outside of work, she enjoys traveling, enjoying the outdoors, and spending time with her family and friends.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Business Administration, Accounting (summa cum laude), Washington State University
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, History (magna cum laude), Humboldt State University
- Secondary Education Program, Social Sciences, Humboldt State University
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and Nonprofit Section, Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA) and Nonprofit Strategic Committee, Chair
- HSS Nonprofit Industry Team, Member
- HSS Technology Committee, Member
- HSS Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Team, Member
- AGN International Manager’s Advance Program, Alumni