Jeff Mowrer, Senior Manager, has 21 years of experience in public accounting with regional and local firms. He joined the firm in 2009 and has extensive experience performing audits and consulting services for nonprofit organizations, with an emphasis on audits in accordance with OMB Circular A-133. His experience also includes assurance services for employee benefit plans and closely-held businesses in the manufacturing/distribution and health care industries.
Jeff resides in Vancouver, Washington and is an avid sports fan with season tickets for University of Oregon football since 1996.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting, University of Oregon
- Licensed to practice in the States of Oregon and Washington
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- HSS Nonprofit Industry Team, Member