I joined HSS in 2013 because of the culture of teamwork and respect I felt. I’m proud to carry that tradition on to my clients and coworkers to this day. I strive to bring three things to every client relationship: knowledge, collaboration, and trust.
Knowledge: I work with a wide variety of clients in the construction, student financial aid, nonprofit, and pension industries. My experience with entities both large and small gives me a deep well of experience on which to draw. I also pride myself on being able to make complex accounting accessible when needed.
Collaboration: I am a trusted advisor to my clients and work hard to help them achieve their goals, but I am not their only advisor. I am part of a team with other professionals; lawyers, bankers, surety, etc. I work with these other trusted advisors to ensure transparency and consistency of advice across all disciplines.
Trust: This is the most important. Knowledge and collaboration are meaningless if clients don’t trust the person working with them. I work hard to build trust from the beginning so that when I give advice, my clients know it is because I have their best interest in mind. I go the extra mile to help my clients every time.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Telecommunications, Indiana University
- Post-Baccalaureate Degree, Accounting, Portland State University
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA) and Nonprofit Strategic Committee, Member
- HSS Construction Industry Team, Leader
- HSS Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee, Member