Angela Sonnik, Senior Manager, joined the HSS team in 2017. Prior to joining, Angela had over 10 years of experience with tax accounting, tax compliance, and federal and state authority audits in both public and private settings; for seven years at a national public accounting firm and for three years at a global, publicly traded company. She has broad experience providing tax services to clients in various industries and entity structures.
Angela moved from the East Coast and resides in Wilsonville, Oregon. She enjoys exploring the West Coast with her family.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting, Rutgers University in New Jersey
- Associate of Arts, Business Administration, Warren County College
- Licensed to practice in the States of Oregon and New Jersey
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA), Member
- PwC Alumni Network, Member