Adelle Martin, Manager, has been practicing public accounting for five years and joined the HSS team in 2016. Adelle specializes in audits and single audits of nonprofit organizations. Her interests outside of work include cooking, reading, hiking, camping, and gardening.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Conservation and Resource Studies, University of California at Berkeley
- Post-baccalaureate accounting courses, Portland State University
- Licensed to Practice in the State of Oregon
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member