At HSS, we’ve always placed tremendous value on relationships; that philosophy is deeply fulfilling for me, both personally and professionally. It is through the relationships we develop that we are provided with opportunities to invest in others, learn from those we encounter, and ultimately grow as people.
It follows that one of the best parts of my job is working directly with our clients. This involves overseeing our traditional assurance and tax services as well as consulting in a variety of areas, such as succession planning and the implementation of industry best practices. I love to see our clients succeed and prosper, and I take great pride when I’m considered part of their team, contributing to their success. The construction industry is a primary focus of mine, and through this specialty I’ve been privileged to work with some exceptional contractors here in the Portland metropolitan area.
Outside the office, I love spending time in the outdoors with family and friends. Over the years, I’ve found that this time helps me stay grounded and maintain a healthy balance between work and lifestyle.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting, University of Oregon
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP)
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- Construction Financial Management Association – Portland, Oregon Chapter (CFMA), Member, past Board Member and Treasurer
- Oregon-Columbia Chapter of the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), Member; Young Constructors Forum, Participant
- Surety Association of Oregon (SAO), Member
- HSS Construction Industry Team, Member