Claire Steiner, Manager, has been in public accounting since 2014 and joined the HSS team in 2020. Claire’s experience includes audits, single audits, and reviews for nonprofit organizations and assurance services for closely-held businesses. Outside of work, she enjoys reading fantasy novels, cooking, enjoying the outdoors, going on traveling adventures with her family and friends, and growing her green thumb.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Art History and Art Studio, concentration in Ceramics, Sonoma State University
- Post-baccalaureate Accounting Certificate, Portland State University
- Licensed to Practice in the State of Oregon
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member