I want my clients to know that in working with me they have chosen someone they can trust, someone they can relate to and someone who will work hard to get the job done. I grew up working with my father in his small business, watching him strive to provide excellent customer service and a superior product. He instilled the same ethics in me, and I am committed to providing that same level of service and product to my clients today. I enjoy relating to my clients on a personal level, and learning about their interests and goals in life and business. Understanding my clients and their work allows me to pull together the pieces of a tax return or financial statement so it creates an accurate picture. Building strong relationships with my clients helps me to advise them on important business decisions. My professional satisfaction comes from partnering with my clients to help them succeed.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Business Administration, Accounting, Portland State University
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- HSS Construction Industry Team, Member