Nathan Stamets, Senior Manager, has been with the firm since 2004 and has 15 years of experience in public accounting experience. He has extensive experience performing assurance and consulting services for nonprofit organizations, as well as employee benefit plans and closely-held companies.
Nathan resides in Sherwood, Oregon. Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters, being outdoors, and CrossFit.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting (cum laude), Azusa Pacific University
- Licensed to practice in the States of Oregon and California
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- HSS Nonprofit Industry Team, Member
- HSS Technology Committee, Member