Madeline Payne, Manager, joined HSS in 2011 and has 8 years of public accounting experience. Madeline provides tax compliance and tax consulting services for high net-worth individuals, partnerships, S-corporations and C-corporations in a wide variety of industries. Madeline is currently pursuing her Master of Science in Taxation from Golden Gate University as a part time student while working full time at HSS.
Madeline resides in Portland with her husband. Outside of work, her interests include traveling, hiking, reading and Oregon Duck Football.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting, University of Oregon
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Spanish, University of Oregon
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member