I began my career in public accounting in 2007 as an intern for a small firm in my hometown of Longview, WA, eventually working my way up to a full-time staff accountant position while still in college. After graduation in 2009, I started working for HSS and have never looked back. Choosing HSS out of school was an easy decision for me, primarily because of the firm’s culture and the people that work here. We pride ourselves on being a team and working hard to deliver high-quality service to our clients.
Throughout my career, I’ve had the opportunity to work with a variety of clients in a number of different industries including construction, manufacturing/distribution and non-profit organizations. I truly enjoy working with our clients to help them achieve their goals. Each client and each situation is unique, which is part of what makes public accounting so great!
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Business Administration, Accounting and Finance, Summa Cum Laude, Washington State University
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- Surety Association of Oregon (SAO), Member
- Oregon-Columbia Chapter of the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), participant
- Oregon-Columbia Chapter of the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) Construction Leadership Council (CLC), participant
- HSS Construction Industry Team, Member
- HSS Technology Committee, Member
- Cottonwood School of Civics and Science, Board Treasurer
- Fremont United Methodist Church, Finance Committee Member