Angela Sonnik, Manager, joined the HSS team in 2017. She has over 10 years of experience in public and private tax accounting, compliance, and controversy with a national firm and a global publicly traded company. She has broad experience providing tax services to clients in various industries and entity structures.
Angela moved from the East Coast and resides in Woodburn, Oregon. She enjoys exploring the West with her family.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting, Rutgers University in New Jersey
- Associate of Arts, Business Administration, Warren County College
- Licensed to practice in the States of New Jersey
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA), Member
- PwC Alumni Network, Member